To foster excellence in diabetes research, the Arab Diabetes Medical Congress wishes to recognise individuals that have exhibited outstanding research in the field of diabetes by presenting the Arab Diabetes Medical Research Award.
1. Entrants should be registered at the Arab Diabetes Medical Congress.
2. Research paper in any area in diabetes published during the two previous calendar years may be submitted.
1.Fill out the Abstract Submission Form and email it to Mohammed ElShamy.
2. Register yourself on the website.
3. Abstract submission deadline: 05 September 2016.
4. In order to ensure efficient processing of your application, it is important that the necessary requirements are submitted all together as follows:
a. Typewritten abstract in English, not exceeding 350 words.
b. Abridge CV (one page) indicating the author’s academic and scientific degrees.
c. The actual research paper or a summary of the paper.
5. A panel of judges will score submissions independently. The first three (3) highest scoring abstracts will receive recognition at the Arab Diabetes Medical Congress. These finalists will be notified on the first week of April 2016. The best research paper must pledge to present on the specified given time otherwise his /her nomination will be cancelled and replaced by the next ranking candidate.
6. The first winner will be required to present a fifteen (15)-minute summary of their projects. Five (5) minutes will be allowed for discussion.